Friday, November 9, 2007

8wk and 3days....


So I thought I would post a belly picture. It's kind of scary since I am only 8wks pregnant and I look like I am three months. I read somewhere that you measure six weeks more than that with a singleton pregnancy. So right now my tummy should be measuring 14wks! Crazy right? I don't know if the information was correct, but I just thought it was insane. Although I do believe it since you are carrying two! Next update will come Nov 21st when we have our next Ultrasound!

2 comments:

Echo Of Grace said...

Melissa, darling, I was soo excited to hear of your "BABIES"!! I can't believe God is blessing you with twins! That is so like Him!! See, I told you there was a reason that we didn't understand for the loss of your first child. God wasn't satisfied with just giving y'all one, He wanted to give you TWO!!! God bless you ALL and I hope you will continue to post "preggo pics"! You are so cute! I miss you so much! I'll try and e-mail you soon, but my internet connection really sucks. But I am loving California!! I love you and I'll talk to you soon!!!

Echo of Grace,
Misty (the other 'M')

Vicki said...

Melissa, you look so cute with your belly picture. You already are a beautiful mommy to be. That was a real nice message from Misty, HI MISTY!!

Mommy loves you and the baby Schillings (2).