Sunday, January 6, 2008

Procrastinator Here...

Okay, You caught me. I've been procrastinating BIG time updating this blog. So this topic will cover everything that I can remember since the last time I posted which for those who aren't counting, has been 8 weeks! It's not just this blog site either, it's my baby journals as well. What's wrong with me... I need to get in gear here!

Well... let's start off with the dreaded world of morning sickness. It has stuck around since 5wks 6days pregnant. It hasn't gone anywhere. It was hitting me 5-7 days a week, up until about two weeks ago, and now it's 3-5 times a week. It's getting better, but still existing. I can't wait until I say it's non-existent. I know, I know, I wanted it in the beginning, but who am I kidding? I didn't know that it would of been that bad! YUK!

We had another Ultrasound ** I'll post pics later, they aren't on the computer I am currently using**. We had it at 11wks 1day Pregnant. Dane and I went in there, worried about the vanishing twin syndrome, and we were praying that there would be two, but knew we would be blessed if we had at least one! She put the wand on my belly, and right away we seen two BIG babies... or they looked big, and they looked like humans as well!!! She started off with baby A, who was measuring 11wks 2days. We heard the heartbeat 167BPM!!! We saw it move a little (it's lazy like the two of us :) ) . Baby A has my nose (so far) ... it's weird how it's measuring bigger then Baby B, because Baby A looks so skinny. She went to Baby B, and it was going CRAZY!!! It was doing somersaults and flips everywhere.... (our wild child). We also heard it's heartbeat which was 172BPM!!! Baby B, has the profile of Dane. Or so I think. Every time I look at Dane, I think of Baby B! Baby B has the cutest little nose ever (like Dane), and it was just so chubby!!! Which is weird because it measured only 11wks 0Days.

We had another doctor visit, December 28th. We got to hear the heartbeats. I don't know exactly which baby was which, since it wasn't an ultrasound, and I don't know if they moved and what not. But, one of heartbeats was in the 120's and the other in the 140's! Our next visit January 24th we will have another U/S!!! THE BIG ONE ;) I think we are having one of each, or at least I hope :) I would be happy with two boys or two girls, but I would really really be happy with one of each, just in case this is where we want to stop (although Dane says NO WAY -he wants 4 - crazy guy) we'll have one of each. We'll see... what is in store for us in a few weeks. I can't wait.

My belly... wow!!!!!!!!!!! It's HUGE! Or at least I feel like I am huge. Dane tells me I grow everyday... which makes me feel even bigger, but at least he's telling me the truth. I've been taking weekly pictures of my belly since the last one I posted, I'll post them in another topic... with just pictures (including the ultrasound pics from 11wks 1day). I feel like a hippo, and I feel like I am getting bigger and bigger every day. I guess it's okay since I am carrying two babies. Hmmmm...

Movement, well... I felt a little Thump...thump...thump (pause) thump..thump..thump... (pause) thump at 14wks 6days! :( Nothing since. I can't wait until that KICK :) I might not think that when it happens... but right now I don't feel pregnant (minus the growing belly and puking every day)... I just want to feel the life I am growing inside my body ya know? It will come soon enough I am sure. Before long they will be kicking and punching each other... Ouch, I wonder how that's going to feel, and I wonder if one of them will come out with a black eye?

Oh and Dane is the cutest DADDY ever!!! He kisses my belly, reads them stories, and talks to them. We bought a cheap prenatal listener (right now all you can hear is static, and the grumblings of my stomach) all he wants to do is listen to our babies. He's going to be an amazing father. He gets teary eyed sometimes just talking to me about how excited he is!!! AWwww... it makes me want to cry (happy) right now. I am glad that I have him in my life, and I am glad that he's my husband, and I am so happy that he's the father of my children! OK I am getting in the mushy mood again now... Seriously... he's truly amazing!

As for right now, I am in my second trimester! Woo hoo... I am 16wks 4days Pregnant, well actually ... 16wks 5days pregnant (it's 4:16am) Insomnia while pregnant is lovely! So I am almost 17 weeks :) Yay!!!

I think that's all the news I have for now. I promise I'll try not to procrastinate anymore.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How exciting, I can't wait for you to find out what they are! And to see updates on here, it'll be so weird knowing someone else with twins, I can't wait!