Friday, November 9, 2007

It's TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ok, so I know this is a little out dated. Most of you already know that we are having TWO BABIES. That's right TWINS. It still blows my mind. We went for an ultrasound at 6wks 1 day, and the ultrasound tech kept moving, or so I thought, and I thought it was creating a mirror image (I have no idea how ultrasounds work), but no, she started naming them A and B, and I am like WHAT?!? That's Twins?!?!? She said it looks that way, but you figured that out for yourself because we don't like to tell people this early that they are having twins because sometimes one of them doesn't develop. But I am not going to worry about that right now, until proven otherwise. So Dane and I sat out in the waiting room waiting for the follow up with the actual doctor and we were just looking at the pictures, and were like oh my gosh, I can't believe there is two! We are so excited, and scared, but all we can do is pray and hope that everything will go smoothly.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Yea, that was quite the day when you came over and showed me the ultra sound. Could you say I was dumb founded?! It was funny while I was trying to understand what A & B meant you were looking at me like come on Mom, you should be able to get this! Ha! You still had to tell me. I think I was in shock. Of course then we got on the phone and called our whole family! They will be some very lucky little babies to have a mommy and daddy like you and Dane.

Love Mommy