Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I made it to the 5th week!!

I know I am crazy. My last pregnancy lasted only 4 weeks 6 days. So today I am very excited. I haven't been having too many symptoms. I am tired a lot now, and I crave some foods, such as today I wanted pinto beans, white rice, and corn bread. My boobs hurt (not that some of you needed to know that)... and I gag sometimes. I guess next week we'll find out if I have the full force of morning sickness. I know this sounds kind of weird, but I hope I have it sometimes, just to reassure me that everything is okay with baby Schilling.

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

When I was 5wks I was feelin ok. When I hit my 7th week..Thats when morning sickness attacked me.But its going to be well worth it in the end. Good luck honey. Keep me posted..Im sooo Happy for you.

Vicki said...

Just wait until you start to show and the baby starts to move - oh what a feeling! And of course when you first hear the hearbeat - it is so exciting. Mommy